DUMARCO CONSTRUCTION LIMITED has in place a reliable pool of fully trained and experienced personnel (local and expatriate) covering all disciplines and at all levels.
• Our key engineering staffs are degree qualified with varying forms of professional status in civil, electrical, mechanical, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, as well as quantity surveying.
• We are thus able to create teams with requisite skills, experience, and professionalism to meet specific assignments.
• Employees are treated with respect and dignity and all kinds of dis crimination based on race, colour, sex, marital status, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin or status, disability, age etc are prohibited
• Forced, bonded or compulsory labour is not used and employees are free to leave our employment after giving requisite notice as required by law or contract.
• Employees are provided with a copy of our code of ethic. This is contained in Dumarco Construction Limited employee hand-book, which clearly sets out their conditions of employment and their rights to appeal any disciplinary actions.
• No employment is granted to persons below the minimum legal age for employment. Also Persons below the age of 18 years are not used for any hazardous work.
• Employees are totally free to be members of trade unions or similar lawful organizations and bargain collectively.
• We support and respect the protection of human rights
• Any form of extortion and bribery, including improper payments to or from employees, or organizations is not tolerated
• Finite resources are used responsibly and carefully to protect the